Join us for Girls on the Run Philly Quizzo Night!
Join GOTR Philadelphia for some friendly competition and camaraderie! You will enjoy three rounds of Quizzo, door prizes, a special appearance by a GOTR girl, and a great opportunity to interact with amazing members of our GOTR community. All proceeds will benefit the Girls on the Run Philadelphia scholarship fund. Each season, nearly 70% of our girls receive financial assistance in order to experience our program. Now more than ever, girls in our community need a safe place to process their emotions and learn skills to foster social, emotional, and physical health!
This virtual event will take place on Thursday, January 26th, 2023 from 7-9pm ET.
You can play as an individual or as a team of up to 6 players. VIP options are available and described below. Team captains purchasing for up to 6 people are responsible for forwarding the confirmation email and instructions to the rest of their team (more details provided during registration process).
- Individual player/individual member of a team: $15
- Single VIP player/single VIP member of a team: $30
- Team captain purchasing for team of 6 players: $80
- Team captain purchasing for team of 6 VIP players: $160
Our VIP players will have the ability to curate a Sugarwish 4-item snack box that will be mailed to them. Each VIP player will be provided with a link that enables them to make their snack box selection and input their mailing address (must be done by 2/4/23). The sooner a selection is made via the link, the sooner each player will have their delicious snacks in hand! Preview the snack options here.
Fine print: All Sugarwish treat boxes are prepared and shipped out within 4 business days. Once shipped, the treats should arrive within 3-7 business days via FedEx. VIP players will receive their tracking information as soon as it is on the way! Selections must be made via the provided link before 2/4/23, after which date it will expire and no longer be usable. VIP team captains are responsible for distributing the link to their five other teammates.
- Decide on a team name – Either for yourself as an individual, or for your team of up to 6 players. (If you're playing alone, your team name can just be your name if you prefer to keep it simple!)
- Communicate your team name – If your team members are all registering themselves individually, communicate the chosen team name so everyone puts the same name in their registration. If you're registering a whole team at once (for registration purposes, you're the "captain"), agree on a team name in advance so you can put it on the registration form on behalf of everyone.
- Consider a VIP upgrade – Our VIP players will have the chance to customize a delicious snack box that is mailed straight to their door! Check out the details above.
Interested in becoming an event sponsor? Learn more and contact us.